miércoles, 19 de febrero de 2014

Ranma chan : I can take your order?

It seems that the beautiful redhead has got a job and has to wear a uniform provocative. who want to be served by this sexy waitress? <3 looks like she is ready to do more in order to receive a little more money hahahaha. hope you like it and do not forget to comment. come on, visit the Facebook page, there'll be posting progress of my work and also other versions that will only be posted on Facebook

---------

Parece que la bella pelirroja ha conseguido un empleo, y tiene que usar un provocativo uniforme. quien desearia ser atendido por esta sexy mesera? <3 parece que ella esta dispuesta a hacer mucho más con tal de recibir un poco mas de dinero hahaha . espero que les guste y no olviden comentar. vamos, visiten la pagina de Facebook, ahi estare publicando avances de mis trabajos y tambien otras versiones que solo seran publicadas en Facebook


2 comentarios:

  1. "Yes, sir? May I take your request?"
    "Come overe here, babe!"
    "Uhm... but sir..."
    "Come on, don't be shy. You said you want to take my request, right?"
    "Yes sir, but it doesn't mean you can touch..."
    "Hmmm... nice and soft... Isn't it nice to sit on my lap, girl?"
    "But something hard is poking my...."
    "Relax, girl... Here, let me play with those boobies... and since your hands need something to do, you can touch me here..."
    "It's warm... and it's getting hard!"
    "Just like your nipples, darling. Stroke it, it'll get bigger soon! I'll pay you extra, so don't stop!"

    ResponderBorrar
  2. OYE DIBUJANTE, DIME DONDE QUEDA ESE BAR, PARA PODER IR

    ResponderBorrar